Παρασκευή 21 Αυγούστου 2009

Bleeding

And I bleed...
Yesterday was the last time that we hugged.
That hug pierced my heart like a thorn of a rose.
It was like being in heaven for the last time.
All the kinds of feelings were there:
Happyness,sadness...even love.
Yesterday was the last time that I loved you.
From now on I am going to forget you.
I't not by choice; it's by need.
We both know that you have forgotten me along time ago...
But yesterday you remembered.
Maybe only for a single moment; only during our last hug.
But you DID remembered me.
I saw it in your eyes , I felt it in my soul,
like a fire that was burning deep within...
Just for a moment I felt the wormth that you used to give me.
I saw the longing in your eyes; I almost heard your soul one last time...
But now the feelings became vague again ,soon they 'll be lost forever.
Today you just looked at me and gave me that solid,cold smile.
Not even close to a real one...
You have forgotten me again.
As time will go by, I'll try to do the same...
But for now....
I just,
bleed.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου